Terms & Conditions - Tours
By accessing, browsing and using our website or any of our application through whatever platform, and/or by completing a reservation, you acknowledge and agree to have read, understood and adhere to the terms and conditions as per below.
All persons wishing to make a booking have carefully read and understand the Terms and Conditions that follow.
1. By making a booking with our Company, you accept on behalf of yourself and all those named on the booking including minors and person under a disability to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. The reservation require an advance payment of 15%. The remaining balance is to be paid in cash(euros) or by Credit card directly to the skipper.
3. A booking is accepted and becomes definite only from the date when our Company sends a confirmation email (travel voucher) which must be presented to the skipper in charge of the service and entitles the user to use the service. Misal Charter also reserves the right to propose, via email, alternative solutions or any changes.
4. The customer, having received the tour/excursion/transfer confirmation, checks its contents and reports any discrepancies via email to email@example.com within the following 48 hours.
5. These Terms and Conditions shall constitute the entire agreement between our Company and the Client relating to the subject matter herein, and shall constitute a binding agreement.
6. In any case, the customer will be granted the rights as per the Consumer Code (Decr.Legisl. N.206 / 2005).
No penalty for cancellations up to 7 days before the service. In case of cancellation shorter than 7 days before the service Misal Charter reserves the right to not refund the advance deposit of 15% of the amount of the service.